Teen Challenge Southeast Regional Office
Position Title: Accounts Payable Associate
Center Location: Regional Office
Person Reporting To: Director of Finance
Position Responsibilities: The Accounts Payable Associate position works directly with the Finance Team to ensure daily tasks are completed efficiently and with accuracy. The position assists in the daily functions of Accounts Payable processing. This position requires the ability to multitask with great attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
Key Tasks: Daily Process
1. Maintain the AP email by processing invoices into the Financial Edge system, as well as properly saving the images of the invoices to the AP server. This would be for both Teen Challenge Southeast and Teen Challenge Job Training.
2. Communicate with the centers to clarify or fix any issues based upon G/L codes, processing dates, etc.
3. Communicate with vendors to clarify or fix any issues that may arise.
4. Learn the check cutting process in the event that the other AP associate is out of the office and cannot cut checks.
5. Reconcile vendor statements
1. Basic knowledge of computers (inclusive of Excel, Google Email, Google Docs, etc.)
2. If worked in Accounts Payable before, would be great to have a general understanding of G/L codes & the Financial Edge system
3. Congenial personality for communicating with the centers and vendors
4. Detail oriented
5. Organized and able to prioritize a variety of tasks
6. Team player