Teen Challenge Pensacola SuperThrift
Teen Challenge SuperThrift is looking for energetic, highly motivated, responsible individuals looking to work in a retail setting with a purpose. Driven by faith, Teen Challenge endeavors to put hope within reach of hurting individuals. You can be part of a passionate and supportive team using your retail expertise.
We are not your average, everyday retail thrift store, offering a 30 to 40-hour work week, Monday thru Saturday, enabling you more time to spend with your family, while providing a competitive salary and benefit package.
Our Donations Processor is…
responsible for the processing of all donations
Candidate qualifications consist of some of the following and more…
· Adheres to Teen Challenge’s mission, vision and core values to ensure that the highest level of customer service is being met.
· Process donations adhering to company standards and guidelines.
· Must have good hand-eye coordination.
· Inspect, test, clean, price and date items.
· Keep accurate record of items processed on a daily basis.
· Demonstrate good judgment in recognizing items appropriate for sale.
· Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work area.
· Reviews and is familiar with company safety policies, programs and procedures. Adheres to all safety rules, regulations and safety codes, and attends safety training sessions and safety meetings.
You will be required to stand, walk, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop and kneel. Most activities involve repetitive upper body movement and bending. The employee must on occasion lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
This is a full time, hourly position.
If you feel you fit the bill and would like to be considered for a position with Teen Challenge SuperThrift, please send your resume to Careers@teenchallenge.cc.