Teen Challenge Pensacola SuperThrift 1
BACKROOM LEAD – THRIFT
Teen Challenge SuperThrift is looking for energetic, highly motivated, responsible individuals looking to work in a retail setting with a purpose. Driven by faith, Teen Challenge endeavors to put hope within reach of hurting individuals. You can be part of a passionate and supportive team using your retail expertise.
We are not your average, everyday retail thrift store, offering a 30 to 40-hour work week, Monday thru Saturday, enabling you more time to spend with your family, while providing a competitive salary and benefit package.
Backroom Lead is
responsible to lead a team to accomplish daily production goals.
Candidate qualifications consist of some of the following and more…
· Adheres to Teen Challenge’s mission, vision and core values to ensure that the highest level of customer service is being met.
· Processes donations adhering to the company standards and guidelines.
· Reviews and is familiar with company safety policies, programs and procedures. Adheres to all safety rules, regulations and safety codes and attends safety training sessions and meetings.
· Makes sure all production and donation counts are accurate and recorded on a daily basis.
· Maintains a neat, clean and organized production and donation receiving area.
· Ensures all donors are being properly communicated with
· Works closely with the assistant and store managers to make sure daily objects are met by the production team.
· Assists with the production of donations when needed.
· Fills in for Truck Driver when needed.
While performing this job, you will be required to stand, walk, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop and kneel. Most activities involve repetitive upper body movement and bending. The employee must on occasion life and/or move up to 50 pounds. This is a “hands-on” leadership position.
This is a Full Time, Hourly position.