Teen Challenge Jacksonville Womens Home
PROGRAM MANAGER –
Jacksonville Womens Home, Jacksonville FL
Teen Challenge is looking for an energetic, highly motivated, responsible and mature individual looking to manage operations of the Teen Challenge program, reporting to the Executive Director, with excellence, integrity and efficiency.
· Assume responsibility for overall program, promoting a healthy program and campus culture
· Supervise and mentor Direct Care staff and Interns
· Coordinate and facilitate both student and staff schedules
· Coordinate maintenance and repair of facilities and vehicles
· Regularly audit Education, Mentoring and Work Therapy Departments
· Promote and reinforce ELP leadership pipeline
· Assist and support Executive Director in any and all endeavors
· and more as required
Would you consider giving your time and talents to make a difference in the life of women through pouring your life and wisdom into these who are struggling? The work is hard, but the rewards are great!
Please apply by sending your resume to the Teen Challenge Southeast job board at careers.teenchallenge.cc.