Teen Challenge Jacksonville Womens Home
CAMPUS CHAPLAIN – ADULT FEMALE CENTER
· Cultivate a healthy spiritual atmosphere
· Conduct advisory sessions with students; mentor students
· Provide pastoral care and direction for student body and their families.
· Serve as first point of contact for physical and spiritual needs of student body
· Serve as family liaison
· Implement and facilitate Start Right mentorship program
· Conduct regular student devotions and/or chapel services
· Coordinate outside chapel speakers as requested by ED and PM.
· Facilitate transportation to medical appointments for students if needed.
· Take part in teaching rotation (GSNC, others)
· Obtain Principles of Biblical Counseling certification
· Track and record student’s general progress
· Lead student body in regular prayer times
· Work with Education Coordinator and Program Manager to make informed student decisions.
· Supervise on/off campus activities when required.
Related Skills & Experience Required:
· Should be a Teen Challenge graduate.
· ELP Level I graduate
· PSNC Certificate
· Completed Start Right training
· TCUSE Biblical Counseling Certificate